One of the reasons, the US is such a litigious society is because of the crazy nonsensical laws that still exist. Some examples are:
- In Fairbanks, Alaska, it’s illegal to serve liquor to a moose.
- In Ohio it’s legal to serve booze to a fish, but not if you get it drunk.
- Some states mandate sitting, while others require standing at the bar to drink.
- In Iowa it’s illegal to run a tab.
- Bars and restaurants in North Dakota are forbidden to serve beer and pretzels at the same time.
- In New York City, the word saloon is forbidden.
Read the entire list here, and then laugh your ass off.